how to write a good thank you note
sometimes the excuse for not writing a note falls in the category of not knowing what to say. but there's never a good excuse not to extend your gratitude for a gift given. show your good manners and get a'writin' by following five simple steps!
1. mention the gift by name.
2. be specific about what you liked and/or how it is the perfect choice for you.
3. tell the gift-giver how you will use it.
3. tell the gift-giver why you appreciated it.
4. send it out promptly. the "i have a year from the date i received it" is not acceptable!